Manufacturer of 2, 3 and 4 Blade Ground Adjustable Props!
Why use an Adjustable Pitch Propeller?
- Adjust pitch to change maximum engine RPM
- Adjust pitch to attain various flight parameters.
- Adjust pitch to set engine "break-in" RPM.
- Adjust pitch to use the same propeller on different engines and airplanes.
- Switch propeller blades if different diameter is required.
- Eliminates the need to purchase numerous propellers when testing for optimum performance.
SOLO Propellers offer quiet, high performance operation and demonstrate quality workmanship with an exceptional deep gloss finish.
What's New - July 19, 2014
- Solo Props has under gone a change of ownership.
- The company has been relocated from Florida to Iowa and a new shop built for it.
- Solo was re-organized for business to better serve the customer.
- Hours of operation have been expanded
- Solo Props future plans include:
- A new updated secure website with shopping cart.
- A new product line that compliments the current lineup.
- Attending flying events and shows around the country.